Monday, March 1, 2010

Jumping in with one foot

Blogging... who me? Never ever did I think that lil o'l me would tamper in the life of blogging...but what the hay..everyone is doing it..... right? I'm REALLY needing an outlet right now..... I have a feeling that I'm battling a bit of PPD. I'm not really good at expressing myself through writing but if I use this as a tool to write about my days then... maybe this will be a new hobby and the bouts of what I'm thinking is PPD will go away! I need distraction (more or less down time) from my everyday life of being a Mom and Wife. This is definitely out of my comfort zone...I never tend to jump into unfamiliar tasks with both feet...I test the waters toe by toe....so, with that being said..this is a BIG deal for me. Today I am not going to talk about why I think I'm battling PPD because I'm still trying to figure this feeling out. I know that I don't like it...I'm uncomfortable in my own skin and I'm angry as hell about it because I don't feel like I'm in control. Lets just say for today....I'm dealing and taking it for what it is day by day. Instead I want to focus on the positive for today. I love love love taking pictures and of course all my pictures are mostly of my 2 boys. Photography to me is starting to become a passion. I'm definitely an amateur who is learning about photography everyday.My children are my best models.

No comments:

Post a Comment